All contributions to RUCHI are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80 G of the IT Act.
Contributions can be made in the name of RUCHI by Demand Draft or Multicity Cheque, payable at Himachal Pradesh, and may be sent by registered or speed post to our village address.
For those who wish to make a direct credit or transfer using NEFT / RTGS the details are:
Name & Address of Bank- Union Bank of India, The Mall, Solan – 173212, Himachal Pradesh, India
Name of Account – Rural Centre for Human Interests
Account Number – Savings Account: 362002010003353, IFSC No.: UBIN0536202,
MICR Code: 000026000.
For sending funds from abroad please write to us for details. We are registered under FCRA (Foreign Contributions Regulation Act) and have a designated bank account. (As per Indian Law, we cannot accept foreign funds in any bank except the designated one).
Every effort counts and every concern makes a difference!
You could contribute to any of the work we do—Health Programme, Environment, Livelihoods Programme and others.
- Support safe drinking water for one family: INR 10,000 (USD 200)
- Support for aids to differently abled child: INR 5,000 (USD 100)
- Educate a slum dwelling child – be a mentor, parent and a friend : INR 8,000 (USD 160) for one year
- Support building a trash bin in rural village: INR 10,000 (USD 200)
- Support for a sanitary toilet for a rural family: INR 50,000 (USD 1,000)
- Contribute to infrastructure expansion (a toilet for girls, rain water harvesting and access to drinking water) of the middle/high school (INR 300,000 (USD 6,000)